That up there, well that’s what she used to look like about a year and a half, make that 21 months ago. Kinda sad ain’t it? So, since I let someone barrow it who “needed” it while I started my first semester of college, and that someone let it over heat to the point of cracking the first cylinder, thereby turning my mild street 403 into a huge and very expensive water pump, I’ve decided to start anew and rebuild from the ground up. Today’s date is 072801. Tonight she rests upon 4 jack stands in the garage, stripped of her front clip, wheels, suspension, rearend, doors, and about everything that can be unbolted or torn off. Below are links to major areas that I intend on updating as I get time and money to work on her.
Well those are all the links so far, if you’d like to see something in more detail email me. Keep in mind that this is a work in progress and I’m a college student with only about a 240 dollar a month income for nine months of the year. Hope that this gives you some insight and maybe some help with your own project… Good day and happy Oldsmobiling!!!